Saturday, September 01, 2007

Let's try this again...

It's been most of a year since I last entered these waters. I guess I kind of scared myself. People actually read these things. I became very self conscious of what I was writing about. It's important to me to only write about things that I'm passionate about and that would be: oh let's start simple, is there a God?, who or what might that be, what is our relationship to Him/Her/It? how do we access that relationship etc. Like I said simple stuff. But I was afraid you would all think that I thought I had THE answers. I've been studying and searching for about 35 years now and have some ideas that I now feel compelled to share. Not because they are unusual or particularly profound. And not because nobody has said them before. In fact perhaps it is because more and more people are talking about this stuff lately that I want to join the choir. You've heard the theory of the 100th monkey? Well it's quite interesting but I won't bore you with it here other than to say that there are certain ideas that the more of us talk about, the better off we will all be.

I couldn't sleep the other night, so I meditated.(which, by the way, I do obsessively everyday) I wish I had a tape recorder of what came through my consciousness that night. The bottom line was that I need to put myself out there. Share who I am and what's going on with me and trust. Trust the connection that runs through all of us to lead the way.

Hello

No comments: